by Ingrid Deelen
- Draw with the template the pagoda on old red carton and cut it out.
- Punch holes left and right and embroider these according to the template pattern.
- Make holes at the top and attach eyelets in these.
- Cut a piece of gold carton of 3.3 x 2.7” and attach this behind the pagoda.
- Make a double black card of 5.3 x 5.3”.
- Attach the pagoda to the card using 3D kit, raising it slightly.
- Cut out a Geisha and make this 3D. Then attach this to the gold carton.
- Emboss the branch and fan on white carton.
- Cut both out and glue them with 3D kit to the card.
Geisha Border Stencils
view entry | permalink